Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day



Every year the leprechaun does something different to their rooms. This time he decorated it and threw gold coins and candy around. Ryker was a little scared when he woke up, he didn't really know what was going on. haha! We later that night went up to my sister Sara's house and ate the traditional corned-beef and cabbage. So Yummy! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Also, speaking of "Patty"....I just wanted to say hi to her in Seattle! :) My Aunt Cathy loves you!!

2 comments:

Lewis' said...

Oh I love that little Oakley girl! She is so dang cute! I think Molly is having Oakley withdrawals. She keeps asking me what Oakley wants to ride (on the carousel)!! Love it!

Mom said...

Hi Becky! Thanks for the shout-out!! I love reading your blogs! You girls have such cute blogs, and your kids are all so adorable!! Cathy always has such a fun time when she is down there. I could possibly have a son at U of U next fall, so maybe Cathy and I could come down there together for a visit, and I could meet all of the "fun" people!! I really wanted to come down for Nick's wedding, but have a son coming home from his mission the same weekend! I hear you are singing at it, and I still remember you coming up and singing at Kevin's farewell. Beautiful voice!!! Patty from Seattle! :)