Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweet little Saylor












Sweet little Saylor is here! She was born on November 18, 2010 at 12:19 a.m. She was exactly the same as Oakley 7lbs 15oz. and 21 inches long. I finally found time to post some pictures. This little baby is such a sweetheart. I catch myself spending hours holding and staring at her. I can't get enough of it. She is the best baby. Bo says she will be the little peacemaker of our family. I am having so much fun with these little girls. I got her pictures done the day after Thanksgiving. (Jen Herem Photography)
I will be posting more....

8 comments:

Ashlee said...

It is about time you posted some photos. I have been waiting. You are going to have to be better about updating your blog now that I am across the country. LOL! (In all your free time). OK now that I have that out. SHE IS ADORABLE! Seriously, I made Carson and Carlee come over to see her photos, and they both agreed. I LOVE her (she is my little birthday sharing sweetheart). I am SO glad she is a good baby. I am sure the fact that you are an amazing Mom helps too. I love and miss you.

Cathy said...

She is soooooo adorable!!!! Love the pictures!! Isn't it fun to have a baby at Christmas time? She like your own special gift!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jules and Wes said...

Cute as a Button!!!

She is darling! I just love all the cute head beanies. Congratulations...

xoxo

sue chappell said...

FINALLY I get to see her!!! She is so beautiful!!! Congrats Becky and Bo - You're life won't be the same with all those women in the house!

Larsen Family said...

Oh she is perfect. Congrats, I can't wait to meet her in person. You should bring her out to see Ashlee and I in Virginia. Miss you tons. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. love ya Jen

emeryfam said...

SOOOOOO CUTE, congrats to you guys!

Jenny said...

Are you kidding me? She is gorgeous! I need to love on her! We need to get together soon!! Love you!

Nanci Dueck said...

She really is beautiful. Congratulations!